Happy Halloween Collab Happy Halloween Collab

happy hanukkah SS

All were good but I really liked the piclownjew scream with teh emo music.
I must say, first I didn't like Star Syndicate, but I must say, they make the lovely flash that I like better than mudkipz!
Moooooooooooooooooooo

SleepEasy SleepEasy

Great frame by frame animation

This is by far your best flash.It was imaginative and I liked how you changed the style of the characters from time to time, gave the real feeling that this was a dream where rules didn't apply. If it isn't too tiring for you, should definitely stick with this instead of tweens. Great job on front page by the way, and was that blue tails sprite Sonucais?

RupeeClock responds:

FBF is tricky, but I think it pays off so I'm gonna do is more often. :)

And my god, yes! That IS Sonucais!
I'm surprised someone knows him!

Everyone in Chancres. Everyone in Chancres.

LOL

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE CLOCK,AND THE GUY BELOW ME CAN'T SPELL TO SAVE HIS LIFE,SO YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO ME

Tails and his GBA 4 Tails and his GBA 4

Awesome clock movie...

....that deserves a better score,so I'm writing this review for sonic fans.Go to a search engine,and put in "yiffy."Plenty of tails orgy in it

PirateClock responds:

sonic is the worst thing that happend to the world, even hitler agrees.

[KK] COUNT CHOCULA HENTAI [KK] COUNT CHOCULA HENTAI

awesum

simply amazing

~BB~Adventures Ep.1 ~BB~Adventures Ep.1

actually...

At first I thought, oh gawd,not another crew! But actually, this was kinda hilarious! Just keep this up and don't be like the star syndicate, kitty krew, or the socoms and uzis

Anti-Human responds:

don't worry, we're not about to start a spam group. It's purly flash

The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

awesome collab...

....and skycaper, they arent swinubs,they are peggeys!>:,/

Vote 5 for MARIO! Vote 5 for MARIO!

A true classic

If all you eediots would look deep into the story, you would see a complex plotline where buttered toast rules the ravaged lands of Mobius until Sonic calls upon the peoples Mario to shoot a foamy beam that annoys mister toast so much that he turns into a piclownjew and merrily says,"BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA"

NOT Tails and his GBA DX NOT Tails and his GBA DX

People are so stupid!

I gave you a 10 not for the flash, but for reading the reviews sent by all those people! I cracked up when I saw the amount of morons complaining they were tricked. ATTENTION: for all those people who are still grumbling over being tricked, pay close attention. If you look up at the flash info, the size of the movie is about 60kb.
No RupeeClock-quality flash will be that small!

RupeeClock responds:

Hah, thanks. ;)

But actually this is rupeeclock quality, just as 60kb.

Strawberry at The Court 2 Strawberry at The Court 2